View count: 5496
Group Audiovisual RoomPlease refer to the "Multimedia (Audio-Visual Materials)"
1. Only FGU faculty, staff, and students can use FGU university ID card to borrow items from the library circulation services counter .
2. Public broadcasting materials can only be borrowed and viewed within the libraries. Home edition materials can't play in public area lest against Copyright. Please comply with the Copyright Law, and be liable for any illegal use.
Please refer to the "Fo Guang University Library Multimedia Services Regulations." or Multimedia (Audio-Visual Materials)
3. Each time each person may borrow one item in a 2-hour limit. Users can ask to lengthen time to finish using. (maximum renewal: 1)
4. Please don't play non-public-broadcasting media in multimedia area lest against Copyright Regulations. Abuse this rule may result in loss borrowing privilege. Please comply with the Copyright Law, and be liable for any illegal use.
5. The Main Library viewing spaces are for one person (one person only), two people (two people only), or multiple people. Small group media viewing rooms can be used by 3 to 7 people. Large group media viewing rooms can be used by 8 or more people.
6. Viewing Spaces /Group Media Rooms Type
|Type||Room||Seats||Number||Minimum User||Maximum User|
|Group Media Rooms||3||義、正、道||3||7|
7. Faculties could reserve a viewing booth and materials within 30 days.